Tuesday, April 8, 2014

[EXO] 140408 EXO-K Website Update - [From.Kai]

[TRANS/OFFICIAL] 140408 EXO-K Website Update -
[From.Kai] “It is everyone’s Kai.”

Hello. It is everyone’s EXO, Kai.
Today is a special day for us.
Can you believe it is EXO’s second year anniversary already? Once again, Kai felt that time fliers by really fast.
Starting with our debut with MAMA on April 8th, 2012 at Inkigayo till last year, Growl, we endured everything with everyone during a fast period and because I feel we overcame a lot of things, I am proud.
Hard memories, and the happiness of winning an award, we went through it all together.
So that is why when with the fans, I am very happy and I feel that I can overcome anything, making me feel like sometimes this is all a dream.
If it is a dream, it is a dream I don’t want to wake up from and I wish that that night’s dream is longer than the other days.
To that extent, the past two years have been precious to Kai.
This path that you’re walking with me. Although rough and we may backtrack, if you are all happy, let’s continue walking ltogether in the future~

ps. We came back from our China schedule and the fans’ cheers were really amazing.
I hope your throats that worked hard screaming aren’t hurt. Yap
source: exo-k’s website
translation cr; nahbit @ exok-trans

No comments:

Post a Comment